Prance & Leap

DSC_0388
Amy of Chicago Streetstyle and I met up yesterday for a bit and we snapped these photos! She gave me a tour of her cute new apartment and then I drove back to Michigan where I am now to hang with family!
Last week, I mentioned that I had big news to share and drum roll please...I have a new job! As most of you probably know, I was working for a great boutique, Kie&Kate, but I needed something that better fit my skills set. I hope to work with Kie&Kate in the future on projects as the business grows, which it will because Kati has such a great eye and vision.
My new position will be as an account executive for Band Digital, a super sweet digital connection agency where I will be working on digital strategy for a Michigan-based company that I grew up loving. I'll tell you all more about it later!
DSC_0251
 DSC_0240
[skirt by american apparel, floral flats c/o blowfish, tank from nordstrom, accessories from kie&kate, sunglasses by banana republic, clutch by rebecca minkoff]
DSC_0393
DSC_0381
 DSC_0387
DSC_0208
DSC_0216
DSC_0200
DSC_0205
Photos by Amy of Chicago Streetstyle