Lakeside Stroll

DSC_0811
I like the lakes in Muskegon, Michigan better than the ones in Chicago. Chicago beaches are too busy. I love big city livin', but give me a desolate beach any day like Pere Marquette on a Wednesday afternoon. My mom snapped these when I was in Michigan a couple weeks ago. This or something very similar has been my go-to beach look so far this summer.
I bought this Betsy Johnson bathing suit a couple years ago and since I'm hardly the beach-going type, it still is like brand new, unlike a majority of my shoes I destroy within a matter of weeks or months. I love a thin tank like this Wildfox one to throw over my bathing suit and of course, a pair of impractical beach shoes like the wedges I wore.
DSC_0933
DSC_0915
[bathing suit by betsy johnson, pink tank by wildfox, shorts from uo, wedges c/o blowfish, aviators by banana republic]
DSC_0901
DSC_0866
DSC_0851
DSC_0974
DSC_0930
DSC_1003
DSC_0973
DSC_0834
DSC_0818