The Solar System in a Shirt

Hi, Grasshoppers - Long time no see!

Since we last spoke, I turned 21 (a few weeks ago), bought a really cute pair of ankle boots (my old ones tragically started disintegrating on the inside - yuck!), had a horrible case of the stomach flu, and finished up a semester of school. I hope you've all been well!

I've been super busy, but I thought I'd pop by and say hello. I also thought I'd show you the shirt I just ordered on Amazon. $13.65 (youth XL = cheaper than adult small any day) and positively galactic! Rawr! It's also by the company who does the three wolf shirts, which I find amusing.

I'm on winter break right now, and I'm hoping to get in a real post (read: one that takes a bit more effort than this one) before I get back to school. I know I've been neglecting this blog, but rest assured it's only because I am hard at work on other things and very, very happy.

Again, as usual, I am much more active on tumblr. Come say hi!