Guest Post: Vogue Vintage

Katelyn of Vogue Vintage is guest blogging for me today! Check out her cute outfit with the shoes I let her borrow.
katelyn 2
Awhile back Andrea asked if I would like to meet up for dinner and to exchange a bag of clothes. Food and a brand new bag of clothes to experiment with? Dur. What time? 


katelyn 3
katelyn 1
Something not so ideal right now are open-toed platforms but despite the mounds of snow, I could not resist wearing these Jessica Simpson heels before giving them back to Andrea. The thick soled platforms complimented my 1970s vintage skirt perfectly. I love vintage inspired looks and often turn to fashion icons like Jackie O for wardrobe inspiration. Though, I highly doubt we would have seen the former first lady in shoes this tall, you get the idea. Something as simple as a retro pair of shoes can help inspire an entire look or alter the way you feel in an outfit. Today, I felt like pretending we didn't have snow and played a 1970s Rachel Berry indoors. 
katelyn 4