Guest Post: Money Smart Fashion

I'm on a Caribbean Cruise and Grace of Money Smart Fashion is the fabulous guest post blogger today!
the 3 dollar dress (18)
the 3 dollar dress (11)
the 3 dollar dress (10)
the 3 dollar dress (2)
Dress- LOFT $3
Sweater- J.Crew $40
Tights- F21 $6
Hat- F21 $7
Shoes- Aldo $60
Jacket- Express $23
Belt -Express $20
Total Outfit: $159
Well hello there! I'm Grace from Money Smart Fashion. As you may know Andrea is off this week to enjoy a cruise (lucky!) and she's asked myself and a few other bloggers to hold down the fort while she's gone. So don't you try any funny business.
When Andrea asked me to guest post for her I was incredibly excited, and instantly panicked. The first thought that came to my mind was " what the hell am I going to wear?" You see, back on the first of the year I decided to give up shopping until my last credit card was paid off in March. This little challenge put the kibosh on the possibility buying something new. I racked my brain for quite some time before I remembered this little gem that I picked up just before Christmas. I'm not really a dress person, but this baby spoke to me. It may be a few sizes too big, but it was $3. Yes you read that right $3 dollars. How could I refuse?  Clearly, if I could refuse it or anything clothing-related, I probably wouldn’t even have credit card debt. But I digress…
 I don't normally plan my outfits in advance, but I knew that I wanted to wear something that spoke to Andrea's style. Andrea has a knack for taking something girly and giving it some edge, which is exactly what I love about her, that and she is a Michigan State Spartan (Go Green). Therefore, this outfit was a no brainer.
So what do you think? Is it a little “Andrea-esque”? You can be honest. I’m still trying to figure out how to wear dresses.
For more about me, my outfits, my finances, my SSF(super-saving fiance), and pictures that don't involve only my left side, stop by my blog and/or follow me on twitter!.