Guest Post: eat.sleep.wear

I'm off on a Caribbean Cruise! Enjoy the splendor that is Kim of eat.sleep.wear.
4DSC_0679
Hi friends!! I am Kim from eat.sleep.wear. I am so so happy to be blogging for Andrea today. She is such a beloved friend and when she asked me to guest post for her I knew what I wanted to do. She recently came to visit me in Philly and was wearing this fabulous sweater from American Apparel. Cleary it's slouchy chic nature called my name and I bought the same exact one with her! I am so happy I did because it's perfect for the dead of winter. So i had to style this up in a little remix with her. I also can't get enough of these orange shorts. Winter can't stop me!



These photos are from a trip I took out to the suburbs to hang out with my fam. If you follow me on twitter, you will know I'm constantly making weekend trips to visit family, friends, and other bloggers! Speaking of trips, I hope to be seeing lots of friends and new faces at fashion week next month including my beloved Andrea. She is so great!!! But you all already know that ;) Feel free to pop on by and say hi on my blog eat.sleep.wear  or on twitter to tweet chat. Xo, Kim

3DSC_0643
[sweater and socks by american apparel, boots by calvin klein, shorts from uo, scarf from anthropologie, sunglasses by marc by marc jacobs]
2DSC_0657
6DSC_0689