ready to start

2010Dec26_0216
This is something I wore last month out with the boys which involves a few of my favorite things: the color black, leopard print and anything leather. I may have to give up some of these things next week when I leave on my Caribbean cruise though! Hello shorts and bathing suits! I've never escaped a Michigan winter before and I'm beyond ecstatic for my first adult vacation.
In preparation, I haven't eaten a donut or a cheeseburger since October which if you know me, you know how much this pains me. I've been slowly starting to eat healthier and introduce different vegetables and fruits that once disgusted me into my diet. It's funny how you get older and things you once hated no longer seem as bad anymore like for me, I don't mind strawberries or peppers anymore. So far, I really feel accomplished and hope my lazy ass can continue to exercise regularly and eat better foods.
2010Dec26_0208
2010Dec26_0202
[top by truly madly deeply, faux leather pants by f21, bag by marc jacobs, bracelets by tea accessories, boots by jeffrey campbell]
2010Dec26_0190
2010Dec26_0192
2010Dec26_0188