Weekend in Chicago

 DSC_7514small
I spent the weekend in Chicago visiting friends and thankfully, didn't suffer because of my poor packing skills (which resulted in  a lack of winter appropriate clothing and outerwear choices.) I was so proud of myself for condensing my clothes to one small luggage case, but I ended up packing a bunch of dresses I didn't wear and several pairs of shoes. The shoes took up the majority of the space, but I absolutely hate that feeling when the perfect pair of shoes aren't with me when I'm styling an outfit.  It's a hard knock life. 
It was beautiful weather over the weekend, sunshine and all. But getting to catch up with Emily of Sartoriography is what really brought sunshine into my life. That girl is so fabulous in her amazing vintage finds and sassy personality. My friend Becky and I met with her for lunch at Sweetwater Grille followed by some downtown shopping. And I wore my most comfortable outfit.
DSC_7527
 DSC_7562
DSC_7513
[tee from pitaya, jacket by bcbg, leggings c/o we love colors, cardigan borrowed from becky, boots c/o wanted, hat by bdg, sunglasses by rayban, bag by marc by marc jacobs]
DSC_7523
DSC_7535
DSC_7539small
DSC_7508small
I leave you with an image of Becky hugging a heart, a playful, overly excited version of herself. You won't see this often, so happy Valentine's Day!
(Most photos by Becky Johns)