My Lovely Friends

2011Feb08_0321
Mike and Katie never disappoint in their ability to deliver pure beautifulness when I photograph them. That's why I asked them to be my models for a lighting workshop through Luke Anthony Photography. Thanks to Luke, I learned quite a bit about artificial lighting and different techniques to use. Thank you Luke!
Katie and Mike also inspire me with their impeccable sense of style. Mike always looks sharp whether he's dressed up for work or hanging out with friends on the weekend. Katie has a great mix of pretty, colorful pieces and more edgy shirts or dresses. She always looks amazing in whatever she wears and since she's a hair stylist, she's skilled at styling her hair. She does so many cute things, it makes me jealous!
2011Feb08_0068
2011Feb08_0152
2011Feb08_0193
2011Feb08_0161
[on mike: shirt by prada, vintage vest, pants by express, shoes by giorgio brutini, belt by french connection]
[on katie: top by petticoat alley, blazer from urban outfitters, skirt by express, shoes by me too]
2011Feb08_0276
Click here to see more images!