Fanciful

DSC_7610
I saw this pretty little dress and my head said no, but my heart said yes. That's not really the case, but I feel like that's something someone might say if they dressed in pretty little frocks. And I don't mean people say cliche things, just more emotion. I consider my personality more in line with a dude's. My family jokes with my brother and I, since we're so close in age, about how he's the super sensitive one and I'm definitely the cold-hearted sibling. But looking at my cage-fighting brother with his questionable tattoos and intimidating demeanor, you wouldn't think that. 
These photos were taken along Chicago's lakeshore and while it was windy, it was worth it to take some outfit shots by the lake and coerce my friend Becky to take my photos. She used to take a ton of my outfit shots when she lived in Michigan and I took full advantage of her skills while I was in town.
DSC_7585
DSC_7596
DSC_7603
[dress and shoes by f21, ring by h&m]
DSC_7593bw
DSC_7578
DSC_7580small
DSC_7582small
Photos by Becky Johns