Spring Tease

2011Feb20_0009
[romper by fifth culture, tights c/o we love colors, mary-janes c/o blowfish, necklace c/o my name necklace, blazer from urban outfitters]
We had some great weather in Michigan last week considering it's only February. Yet, the sun and 40-something degree weather was all just a tease. The day after I basked in the sun, I helplessly watched out my window as snow came pouring down. This blizzard ruined my Sunday plans. Snow, I am so over you.
Anyways..In celebration of the early, yet short-lived weather, I wore this playful romper and treated myself to a manicure. I wore the romper last year to a music festival, but this time, I wanted to downplay it with a blazer, a pair of opaque tights I was certain were grey and these new mary-janes from Blowfish.
2011Feb20_0003
2011Feb20_0011
2011Feb20_0015smal