dress me up

I picked out this amazing dress from Lulu's. Instead of the typical black dress I might normally select, I saw this one and immediately fell in love with the pattern, color palette and the open back. I wore this for both a wedding and a holiday event for young professionals this week (don't judge me!), which reminds me  of the downside to blogging my outfits--sometimes I want to wear the same outfit more than once in a week. Yet, when I post it on my blog, I feel like I can't do that as much in fear everyone will learn of my habit of wearing the same thing over and over again. Like my favorite songs I play on repeat, and soon grow tired of, I over-wear favorite items of clothing until I'm so sick of them, they retire to the back my closet, never to be worn again.
2010Dec11_0183
[dress c/o lulu's, tights by merona, heels by kelsi dagger, bag by marc jacobs]


2010Dec11_0203
2010Dec11_0189
2010Dec11_0214

2010Dec11_0168