Blogger of the Moment: Agogo Fashion

I used to wonder what the life of a model was like--running off to castings, visiting exotic places and going to parties in big cities. And since lurking Jen of Agogo Fashion, I feel as if I have a pretty good idea. Through her blog, I get to vicariously experience her adventures through her photos. I found her through Chictopia and now we're both blogging for LG Fashion and I can't get enough of her! This gorgeous girl is my next Blogger of the Moment so read a bit about her below and don't forget to check out her blog!
b-3

Name
Jennifer Humphrey

Location
Los Angeles

Age
I’ll never tell =)

How long have you been blogging?
Over a year now!
A
What prompted you to start a fashion blog?
I wanted to really show the world how people dress… and without stylist. LA is so consumed with celebrities and their stylist. Don’t get me wrong I love stylists and their creativity (they inspire me) but can no one dress themselves anymore?

How would you describe your style?
My style is definitely a mish mosh of all things rock from whatever era I am channeling at the moment. I always add a bit of rock and roll edge to my outfits…
h-1
Explain the life of a model! What’s a typical day like for you? How does this play into your style?
Well a typical day with out shooting a job would be mean attending castings for future jobs, and in LA that means you are in your car ALL day long attending these. Castings can be fun because most of the time they want you to showcase your style, so you get to be creative…. Which always helps!

What would be your dream job?
Oh man this is a hard one! From being a little girl I always wanted to be a model and now here I am with my dream job! Though now I would love to get into consulting or designing collection for clothing lines. Oh and I have always thought it would be fun to host a fashion talk show on TV!
c-7
What designers/fellow bloggers/etc inspire you?
Designers do inspire me but I tend to get more inspired listening to music for some reason…. I think I get lost in the music and while I am lost I am creating outfits and what not. My fellow bloggers inspire me more than designers as well, I adore Liz from Late Afternoon, Amy from Song of Style, Vanessa from The Haute Pursuit and Chantal from Cocorosa.

What are some of your hobbies besides blogging?
My hobbies would be obviously vintage shopping trying to find that one piece that you die over. I also love to go out and eat at new place’s, my girls and I are always hungry and can always eat. At night I love hitting up concerts/shows and for an activity I would like to be either hiking or hitting the bag boxing.
jen

Who are some of your favorite bands/music artists?
I could go on forever with this topic! I grew up on music, both my parents were very much into music and I actually just received all their old vinyl which I am loving! Like I mentioned before I am a rock in roll girl so naturally I like rock music but this goes from 70’s rock to current rock. I have a soft spot for all my classics like The Eagles, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, Tom Petty, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones to bands like Guns & Roses, Stone Temple Pilots and current bands like The XX, Killers and Muse.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In 5 years I see me having a solid career and I see babies… as weird as that sounds to me know, I see it!