Weekend in Chicago

2010Nov13_0013blog
Since I've had Onstar, I've loved the freedom it has given me to drive all over hell and visit my friends. Like this weekend when I visited my friend Sarah in Chicago . Sarah abandoned me for the windy city in July and I was finally able to reunite with her and catch up through a weekend of shopping and dancing. 
2010Nov13_0014
[coat by h&m, dress by akira, heels by kelsi dagger, nylons from walgreens]
Saturday, we headed downtown to shop and met up with Lisa of Archives and Emily of Sartoriography. It was so great to see them and next time, girls, I need to give you more notice so we can hang out longer! That night, Sarah and I got ready for a night out on the town and these are the outfits we wore. I picked up the dress, shoes and coat earlier that day. I went super simple with the light brown dress and black suede pumps. They're actually the same shoes as Sarah's, but I took the bows off. I felt like I had a booty in the dress and long legs, both of which I don't normally have!
2010Nov13_0015
2010Nov13_0009
This is Sarah and her hot LBD!
[dress by bcbg, heels by kelsi dagger]
2010Nov13_0010
2010Nov13_0003
2010Nov13_0007
Had such a fun weekend with you, Sarah! <3