maxi skirt!

Nov022010_0045
After seeing Kim of eat.sleep.wear and Taylor of Sterling Style pull off maxi skirts and dresses seamlessly and so beautifully, I decided I'd give one a try as well! Instead of spending a ton of money on one, I scored one for less than $4 at Goodwill and leopard print no less!
And whoa. I just realized how long my hair is getting. Lately, I've noticed an increase of it ending up in my  beverages (and other people's cups) and generally making it's way into other people's personal space. It really has a life of its own. I've been growing it out since my heinous hair days of various colors, styles and straightening products. Glad I figured out how to work with my hair. Only took me 22-24 years!
Nov022010_0048
[thrifted skirt, top by american apparel, bag by badgley mischka, wedges by aldo, thrifted belt]
Nov022010_0059
Photos by Becky Johns

Friday edit: Free shipping at Nasty Gal just this weekend on all domestic orders! SCORE!