Morning light shall burst bright

2010Nov17_0031
Not often do I want to wear something so girly and pretty, but I fell in love with this fabulous dress Urban 1972 sent me. Well, I picked it out and it was calling my name, "Andrea, style me and wear meee!" I've since paired it with various boots, leather jackets and most recently, my favorite faux fur vest. I wore it a couple weeks ago when I went to a prescreening for Morning Glory. Although I'm not much for anything chick-flicky, I really liked the movie. Despite some expected cheesy parts and predictable ending, I giggled a lot and found it to be charming. Definitely a fun movie to see with a group of friends like I did!

Earlier this week, a dream of mine was fulfilled. After waiting a long 3.5 hours, I met David Sedaris and got my favorite book, Naked, signed..and he drew me an owl. He told me I looked fabulous and I sheepishly accepted his compliment and returned his enthusiastic questions with simple, monotone answers out of nervousness. I was annoyed with myself that I couldn't have left him with a better first impression. Typical of me. If you haven't read his books, you must read all of his! I reread them about once a year and end up exploding with laughter just like I'm reliving a funny story a friend told me.
2010Nov17_0040
[dress c/o urban 1972, tights from urban outfitters, boots c/o wanted, bag by rebecca minkoff]
2010Nov17_0020
2010Nov17_0009
2010Nov17_0008
P.S. Did you hear about the groupon deal, pay $25 for a $50 gift card to American Apparel. I screeched when I saw this since I hardly get any deals from American Apparel. Click here for a link to the discount! I bought mine already! Ha!