Are you ready boots? Start walkin'!

Nov082010_0012
Wanted gave me free reign to choose a shoe of my choice from there site to review! After narrowing down the choices, I selected the Nevada, a black cuffed boot and have been wearing them with dresses and skinny jeans for the last couple weeks! Although they're quite versatile, stylish and comfortable, I have one critique. The cuff sags and I've already destroyed the bottom of the cuff. I find myself having to tug it up a lot. I just love the look of them and how they fit, but wish I didn't have to worry about stepping on part of the boot!
Nov082010_0017
[sweater by h&m, pants by bdg, boots c/o wanted, leather jacket by gap]
Nov082010_0013
Nov082010_0026
Nov082010_0029
I've been on the search for cozy, oversized sweaters and I loved the color palette of this particular sweater and the price (under $15!) To add some structure and to keep me warm, I added my favorite leather jacket. Just need to find more sweaters to gear up for the winter season!
Psst..Check out Threadsence's new lookbook (video and photos!) It features Liz of Late Afternoon who looks so beautiful!