Pink Lace and Blue Crochet

2011Mar12_0157
I wore this a couple Saturdays ago after hearing it would be 41 degrees, which sounded unbelievably warm to me. Shockingly, it was not. I visited my friend Erin in the Detroit area and we visited a few of my favorite neighborhoods to shop and eat before I leave Michigan. She's my absolute favorite person to shop with and we share a mutual affinity for Mexican food, which naturally, is what we chose for dinner. Although shady, Mexicantown boasts some delicious restaurant options that are dirt cheap.
Threadsence sent me this fabulous top by Mink Pink. I paired it with some blue flats from Wanted to help chase away the last of winter blues. I was a little inspired by superman ice cream (which I googled and found through blogs this may just be a Midwest thing.) Nonetheless, I had colors in my mind and wanted to combine a couple.
2011Mar12_0168
[top c/o threadsence, jeans by bdg, shoes c/o wanted, jacket by bcbg, bag by badgley mischka, necklaces by banana republic and f21]
2011Mar12_0170 
You can also see I went a little lighter in my hair color, which I think always ends up looking lighter when my hair is straightened anyway. I want to figure out the best color for my hair because it makes such a difference. I might just be bored though. Throughout college, I experimented with virtually every hair color and ruined by hair in the process, but I just don't know what color is the best for me. Maybe I should have darker hair? Maybe I should try red again like I had in college? My natural color is this really flat ashy color, which would be fine if curly hair didn't make it look even more dull. It would be weird to have a different hair color with the name of my blog, but I'm willing to overlook that. Any suggestions?
2011Mar12_0143small
lacetop
2011Mar12_0139
2011Mar12_0137small
Erin wearing her Topshop boots I've been wanting to steal!
2011Mar12_0175