All Things Go

2011Feb27_0113
For this outfit, I pulled together a lot of basics that add up to something a little more interesting than a typical all black ensemble I might typically reach for. I really only grabbed coffee in this outfit, but it spiced up my life that day. 
I've been a little boring lately, perfectly content hanging out with myself watching movies and slowly beginning to pack for the move. It's as if my body wants to hibernate in preparation of the faster pace of life I'll have in Chicago. I can't wait to meet more and more people! And as much as I love being a slob living by myself, it might be nice to have a roommate again, especially since my roommate will be a dude--the gender I prefer to live with. This move is becoming more of a reality as I chat up my new roomie, Evan, on the phone to talk logistics and as I pack my spices and keurig k cups. Any advice on packing? I'm feeling overwhelmed already!
2011Feb27_0099
[top by french connection, skirt from urban outfitters, leopard print wedges by bamboo, jacket by bcbg, bag by badgley mischka]
2011Feb27_0120
2011Feb27_0129
2011Feb27_0123sm