Finally Spring!

2011Mar19_0041
 I haven't had this amazing of a weekend in so long. It was a whirlwind of friends and fun, reconnecting with old ones and hanging out with newer ones this weekend. The highlight was getting to spend the weekend with my friends Courtney and Ben who came to visit from Chicago. We planned out the weekend to start with what I consider the best breakfast place in all the land: Golden Harvest, followed by  manicures, and then shopping in East Lansing and Old Town. We ended the night pretty late out with my Lansing friends at a few fun bars. I couldn't think of a better way to end one of the last two weekends I have left here. Now I need to really focus on packing up my apartment now! And thanks for all the packing advice in my last post. There were a lot of great suggestions I hadn't thought about before which will make this move a little easier on me.
I picked up these distressed jeans when I was in Miami and it was a nice enough day on Saturday to wear a light jacket over a loose tee, my favorite casual attire. I felt like I was incognito in this outfit with straight hair. Usually people can identify me from far off places because they see a huge mound of curly hair, but this past week I kept it straight, thanks to my friend Katie who did all the work.
Thanks Courtney for taking my photos!
2011Mar19_0031
2011Mar19_0045
[top from pitaya, jeans by levis, belt by american apparel, jacket by zara, hat by bdg, bag by badgley mischka, wedges by steve madden]
2011Mar19_0046
2011Mar19_0049
2011Mar19_0051
 2011Mar19_0071
We stopped at Cravings Popcorn and tried almost every flavor.
2011Mar19_0069
2011Mar19_0075
We ended getting so much popcorn! I picked out spicy chilly cheese and apple cider cinnamon popcorn.
2011Mar19_0065