sheer fun

Oct062010_0054
I felt a combination of sass and complete comfort in this outfit. I went shopping earlier in the week and tried to buy more colorful clothes, but of course I gravitated towards black and bought the black sheer top. I imagine myself wearing this a variety of ways, so I can guarantee you'll see it a couple more times. Not as many times as you've witnessed these boots though! Hehe!

I'll be off to Detroit for the night once I'm out of work. I'm super pumped because A.) I love detroit. It's awesome and B.) I get to see my fabulous friend, Erin and go shopping. My friend Travis reluctantly handed over his credit card to me so I can do his clothing shopping for him when I head to Detroit. God help me, I need to get him some semblance of a personal style. Ladies, what do you like seeing guys dressed in?
Oct062010_0017
[top and scarf by american apparel, faux leather leggings by rachel rachel roy, boots by jeffrey campbell, watch by armani borrowed from friend]
Oct062010_0001
Oct062010_0047
Oct062010_0036


Photos by the amazing, Becky Johns