carry me home

Oct142010_0059
I wore this to work on Wednesday with a flat boot. I hate to admit it, but my feet were killing me in the platform heels I stupidly chose to wear during an all day event I planned this past Tuesday. I was left with no other choice but to let my feets rest the following day. After work, I headed back to my hometown and attended a wine tasting event/fundraiser. My friend Kyle (who dates the lovely Haley from my last post) had an extra ticket so I went with him and his mom. 
Hanging out with Kyle and his mom brings me back to high school and I feel young again. Kyle told his mom on me for texting him while driving and when Kyle's mom asked, "What were you doing reading her texts?" Without hesitation, he responds, "I thought you were calling me, Mom." Later, Kyle says "Mom, I think Andrea and I will be the youngest philanthropists there." Let me note we didn't pay for our own tickets and took advantage of free wine and food. We were, however, the youngest moochers there.
Oct142010_0083
[dress by h&m, leggings by rachel rachel roy, boots by steve madden]
Oct142010_0088

Oct142010_0095
Oct142010_0094
Thanks, mom for taking my photos!
P.S. Check out my new blog design and layout! Thank you, Tieka!