Flowers for the Head

I have a problem.

Today my friend Ellen and I stopped by Anthropologie. I found a hat and a headband I was sure would look supremely unflattering on us. I put on the hat, she put on the headband, and . . . 



. . . they were not only flattering, but comfortable, cute, and suddenly exactly what we needed.



Both cost about $40 and were therefore out of the question. So out came the cell phone to snap a few pics to remember the headgear by before we had to leave it behind.

The problem? I love that hat, and I can't stop thinking about it. I want to have its babies. I'm going to attempt to make Ellen a similar headband, but I have no idea how to recreate the hat. 

To end this post on a less whiny note, I should mention that if you are less cheap than me, you should totally go for these. Ain't they jes' divine?

=