on the prowl

Aug262010_0075
I was hunting for a little extra sass in a work outfit this week and nevertheless, I stumbled across these tights at forever 21 for $6 dollars. I was drooling over a similar, but expensive Wolford pair and was beyond ecstatic when I spotted these a couple weeks ago for much less. I'd rather not splurge on super trendy tights. I tend to destroy them all anyways no matter where I get them from.
These photos were taken outside of the Capitol building. I love taking photos here. The Capitol and surrounding buildings lend itself nicely to photo backgrounds.
Aug262010_0005
Aug262010_0081
Bootylicious! This photo is playing tricks with you, I have no booty, but that's why I like this one so much.
Aug262010_0050
Aug262010_0029
[top from lexi drew, skirt by american apparel, tights by f21, platform ankle boots by steve madden, belt by ecote]
Aug262010_0023
Aug262010_0019
Photos by Becky Johns
I'm trying to power through this week of work because I have such an exciting weekend ahead of me involving a horseback ride with my momma, bridal and bachelorette party and ending the weekend with a trip with Tieka of Selective Potential for the Midwest Style Blogger Meet Up in Chicago. Can't wait to see you girls and meet more bloggers!

Jessica of What I Wore asked if I'd be a guest blogger since she's off getting prepared for her wedding this weekend! Pop over there to see the post and the other super amazing bloggers featured this week as well!