midwest blogger meet up

Recently Updated8
Photo courtesy of Gina Josephine Aggie
Yesterday, Tieka and I headed down to Chicago to meet up with fellow style bloggers for brunch at P.J. Clarks. The Midwest Blogger Meet Up was a success with a great group of girls in attendance, delicious food and some sweet goodies to take home, thanks to the work of sisters Cher of Shoe a Day and Suze of Miss Vinyl Ahoy.
Sep052010_0012
Spotted Moth and We Love Colors sponsored the event and we each got a gift from both. I picked out a pair of brown knee highs and cute gloves with bows that I thought my boss Kate would love!
Sep052010_0000
Michigan bloggers!
Sep052010_0054
Events like this are so much fun because it's easier for me make friends with bloggers in person. I got to know Suze first from running into her a PRSA conference in Detroit in the spring and it's how I even heard of this event! And yesterday I got to know a new blogger, Jen of Lemon Drop Love who was an absolute sweetheart and learn more about Toni of Fashion Butter and her fairy tale love story. I'm such curious, some say nosy person so I like meeting interesting people and learning about them. Thanks ladies for such a great time!
More photos here!
Bloggers in attendance: