♥ When it comes to Fashion Week(s), it seems all the bloggers are raving about Balmain. So even though I would like to do some raving on the topic myself (because honestly, what a fantastic collection), I'm going to point of Vivianne Westwood's Gold Label instead.
Mmm, how great is that? Everything is so different, yet still quintessentially Vivianne. And those shoes on the left? Absolutely killer. I bet Queen Michelle could work styling wonders with them, as good as she is with all that is tough and made of leather. I also bet I could work wonders with them; my head is swimming with millions of outfit ideas. . .If it weren't for that bio test, I would definitely have some more collections to share with you, seeing as some of my favorites (Comme des Garcons, for example) showed today. But alas, studying comes first.
♥ I've also been thinking about what the addition of these things would do to my fall wardrobe. Here's a hint - very, very good things:
1. Knee-high boots. Love the exposed zipper. Hot.
2. My dream Docs. The only non-affordable things on this list, but so, so amazing.
3. A bit of bling. Cheap statement necklaces can really transform an outfit.
4. Like sneakers, only with a bit of a wedge to give you longer legs and a bit of height.
5. The first inexpensive driving gloves I've found. Man, I've been wanting a pair of these forever.
6. I want a leather jacket, but this faux leather hoodie is a nice twist on a classic.
Oh yum, plenty of clothing to prance 'round my dreams; that is, if thoughts of Oxidative Phosphorylation and Glycolysis don't drive it away. . .